Recipe : Cinnamon Rolls


Assalamualaikum and hello love. I don't even remember when was the last time I uploaded a recipe for you guys. LAZY-bum! Anyway, I was really craving for cinnamon rolls yesterday and decided to bake 'em. I have been baking cinnamon rolls so many times last year and it has become one of my favourite things to bake! I got the recipe from Keep Calm & Bake (Scoff's channel in YouTube). I followed the same measurement on most ingredients, except for certain ingredients especially the sugar part. Thank you for the easy recipe! :)  If you want their version of cinnamon rolls, click the link above. Below is the altered recipe, according to my preference.


INGREDIENTS :

Dough 
1 cup of warm milk
11g of instant yeast (1 packet)
1/2 cup of sugar (use 1 tsp of sugar for the yeast mixture)
1/3 cup of melted butter
1 tsp of salt
2 eggs (medium)
600g of flour

Cinnamon Butter 
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of butter (you can adjust to your liking)
3 tsp of ground cinnamon (you can adjust to your liking, but I think 4 tsp is maximum)

Icing
1/3 cup of melted butter
1tbsp of milk
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of icing sugar
*This is a small batch of icing because I don't want my cinnamon rolls to be too sweet. You can always change up the measurement according to your taste.






Watch my video for step-by-step tutorial. I'm sorry if the video is too boring *hahaha* anyway here's several pointers when baking cinnamon rolls :

1. Make sure the milk is warm so the yeast can be activated. Keep the yeast mixture at a warm place for 5 minutes.
2. Knead the dough about 3 - 5 minutes.
3. Let the dough rise at least 1-1/2 hours (the first time)
4. Let the dough rise at least 20 minutes (before putting them in the oven).
5. Bake at 200 degrees Celcius for 15 - 20 minutes. Oven temperature differs from one another, adjust accordingly. 


Don't forget to show me if you make these yummy goodness! :D





Till then,




CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Oooo must try these! Seems simple enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nampak yummyyyy gilaaaa! boleh lawan cinnabon ni

    Najlaa 'Aqilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum Sabby, thanks for sharing your recipe.. Been salivating seeing your cinnamon rolls. In Shaa Allah will try doing it sometime soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe no problem mel, let me know if the recipe works on you. :D

      Delete
  4. tq sharing kan..
    nanti boleh try! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us