Kif Valentine Circle Live in Malaysia



Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! If you have been following my social media, you must have  noticed I uploaded something about Kif Valentine Circle Live in KL. Who is Kif Valentine? He is a Malaysian harmonica player who has been playing harmonica since the age of 15. He represented Malaysia in International Harmonica Competitions and managed to win numerous awards. Click HERE for more information on his achievements and awards. ^_^ Beside being a harmonica player, he is also an advertising model, brand ambassador, actor and also a song writer. He is now under the management of MENICA and is now known as an All Rounder Artist due to his talents. 




The concert is held at Mega Star Arena, Jalan Kuchai Lama on the 19th of November 2014. I have never been to that area before but luckily it's easy to find the venue. The purpose of 'KIF VALENTINE Circle Live in Malaysia' is to introduce harmonica music to our people and to let the general public understand and enjoy the beauty of harmonica. I personally have never been to a harmonica concert before and I was excited to experience since I know nothing about it. The stage decoration was amazing. From the colourful stage's lighting and the stage's LED effect, you know that this concert has been carefully planned out.

Started out with a cowboy themed performance.

Kif was playing 'Nothing's Gonna Change', which is one of my favourite songs.
Performance by guest performer, Magician Ken Woo.
He can rock the saxophone too!

During the concert, there was a special tribute to our MAS flight MH370. It is heartbreaking for us Malaysians to be experiencing this tragedy. Let's be strong together!

A special poem dedicated to MH370.


A special appearance by Virus Wu.


Well of course I'm not gonna leave you guys hanging without hearing some of Kif's rendition right? I captured some of his performance during the concert and to be honest I had a blast! He is a talented guy and I wish him all the best in his career. Enjoy! ^_^


Direct Link to the video : http://youtu.be/JRh0zq9eRQY





Goofing around with Edazz! :P
My beautiful friends, Alvy, JQ and Edazz. :)

Thanks Elvina for the invitation, I had a wonderful experience listening and watching Kif Valentine and also got to meet up with the girls! :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information on KIF VALENTINE, please visit :

Official Website : http://www.kvmusic.me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Till then,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Instagram

Follow Us