[Beauty Review] : GLAM GLOW THIRSTYMUD™ HYDRATING TREATMENT

Assalamualaikum and hello my love! I am back with the 2nd part of my GLAMGLOW® product review. Today I will be reviewing the GLAM GLOW THIRSTYMUD™ HYDRATING TREATMENT. If you haven't read my first part, you can click HERE for the review of GLAM GLOW YOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT.

_______________________________________

GLAM GLOW THIRSTYMUD™ HYDRATING TREATMENT


________________________________________



GLAM GLOW THIRSTYMUD™ HYDRATING TREATMENT is the most advanced and extreme hydration technologies that gives long term, medium term and short-term hydration. It is designed to hydrate, moisture, restore, replenish and calm the skin. This product is unisex as men and women are able to enjoy the goodness of this product. GLAM GLOW THIRSTYMUD™ HYDRATING TREATMENT contains 4 new super technologies that will leave your skin hydrated and glowing at all time. Let's check out what are these technologies and what are the ingredients that helps the user to achieve extreme hydration!

------------------------------------------------
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
------------------------------------------------

Technology #1 : DEWDRATION (Long-term hydration)

Hyaluronic Acid and Citric Acid
Powerful blend of hydration liquid acids designed to provide the most significant hydration that will penetrate into skin and provides an instant dewy, moist and youthful result.



Technology #2 : HYDRAPACK (Medium-term hydration)

Botanimoist Apple Moisturizing Saccharide (AMS)  with natural Malic & Hydroxy Acids and Oat Beta Glucan
Helps to nourishes depleted skin

Hydraclay
To trap and retain moisture multiple times its weight for an instant silky soft and supple skin.




Technology #3 : GREEN ENERGY (Short-term hydration)

Orange Blossom Honey
Instant skin energized radiance

Coconut
Immediate skin conditioning

Ginger Root
Act as a detox agent that provides the skin instant smooth, energized and healthy complexion.




Technology #4: TEAOXI

Patent pending active Teaoxi technology with real Olive Leaf that contains Linoleic Acid, a moisturizing fatty acid to maintain moisture. The steeping process created the 3 magical properties such as :

Hydroxytyrosol 
High Oxygen radical absorbance capacity

Oleuropein
High skin antioxidant

Tyrosol
High bioavailability sub-absorbtion




Okay, I know that these terms are so scientific, but just to make you understand easier, it is safe to say that this product will give you EXTREME HYDRATION. Yes, that's all you need to know! :D



   PRICE  
RM240

   SIZE/WEIGHT  
50g

   MADE IN   
California, USA

   AVAILABILITY   
Sephora outlets



 The mask comes in a luxury, aqua/blue jar (same as the Youtmud treatment). It is heavy and it is weigh at 50g.

 It comes with a plastic protective lid for a hygienic purpose.

 It is a thick brown paste that has a coconut-caramel scent which is AH-MAZINGGGGG! :D




----------------------------------------------
MY FINAL THOUGHTS
----------------------------------------------

It feels a bit sticky when I apply it but it is fast absorbing so there is NO greasiness issue. As I massaged it into my skin, I can feel the cooling sensation and that coconut caramel scent makes me want to eat it! *hahaha* I can instantly feel that the product is sinking into my skin and I can immediate feel the moisturization. My skin becomes instantly soft, smooth and supple! Not to mention that my skin feels bouncy and I can't stop touching my cheeks. *hehehe* You can use it for 3 ways such as day moisturizer, a night treatment and in-flight use. You can actually leave it on your skin for 10-20 minutes and wipe it off with cloth but I don't do that because I think it is such a waste of product. *hahaha* :P I personally love using it as a night treatment (as a sleeping mask) because I love the feeling of waking up with a soft and supple skin. It really works, no kidding! I know it is pricey, you will definitely think twice (or even more) to splurge on this mask. But so far, this is the most hydrating mask I came across in my life. Yes other facial masks do give me the hydration right after I use it, but the hydration only last for a couple of hours! With this mask, I can feel the hydration all day long and it can be seen through my supple and smooth skin. I highly suggest this mask, especially if you have dry and combination skin. It works wonder on my skin and I want you to experience it too! ^_^



 *please don't mind my tired face. hahahha tak cukup tidur macam ni lah!! :(



Check out my video for more in-depth unboxing and info! :D


http://youtu.be/oeV4XHqh6P4








Please visit Sephora to find out more about GLAM GLOW THIRSTYMUD™ HYDRATING TREATMENT, you will love it. I promise! :) A big thanks to The Butterfly Project for this collaboration, I really appreciate it! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information on GLAMGLOW®, please visit these links :

Official Website : http://www.glamglowmud.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue



 Follow my : GFC Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I baru start pakai mask ni last week tp esoknya trus naik small rashes kat dahi..sedihnyaa..huhu

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us