Dolce by Dolce&Gabbana



The new fragrance by Dolce&Gabbana, Dolce is the contemporary fragrance inspired by a memory. Dolce is a gentle, feminine mix of  white flowers, Neroli leaves and defined by White Amaryllis, a South African flower. 'Headspace Technology' is used to capture the exact scent of White Amaryllis during it's full bloom without having to processed it to extract the essential oil. The floral scent in the fragrance is balanced out with the warm musky notes, along with the complex scent of Cashmeran that leaves light woods, earthy tones and piquant spices that's very sensual.

Top notes : Neroli leaves and Papaya flower
Heart Notes : White Amaryllis, White Daffodil and White Water Lily
Dry Down Notes : Cashmeran, Musky Notes and Sandalwood
Olfactive Family : Floral, rich white floral


When I first saw the bottle I fell in love immediately. I love bottles that has simple designs. Dolce has a feminine, sleek and vintage feel at the same time. The thick clear glass with softly curved lines adds a contemporary touch to the bottle. The beautiful flower cap is a stunner. I love that it has the ombre effects of 3 shades, milky white, cream and soft pink. The black elegant bow ties all the elements of the bottle together. Lovely! 

p/s : I lost the black ribbon (bow) somewhere. I've been carrying Dolce in my bag every single day since I first started using it. I'm so sad that it is lost, I've been looking all over for it but it is nowhere to be seen! :( 


I am so bad in describing scent but I'll try my best. :P For me it is floral but not overpowering, it is sophisticated and feminine. I would say this is a woman's perfume, not a sweet girly vanilla-ish, bubble gum-is kinda perfume. I love the scent especially after 5 hours, it is heaven! I have been applying this perfume maybe about 3 weeks, and I kid you not, a lot of people has been asking what perfume I'm currently using. ^_^ If you are not a big fan of floral fragrance, I highly suggest Dolce as it is not too strong (well to me at least) and the musky notes from other ingredients really balance the overall scent. I am not a floral fragrance user, but this perfume has definitely converted me into one. :)


    SIZE & PRICE    
Dolce Eau De Parfum (30ml)   RM244
Dolce Eau De Parfum (50ml)   RM331
Dolce Eau De Parfum (75ml)   RM439
Dolce Perfume Body Lotion (200ml)   RM160
Dolce Moisturizing Perfumed Shower Gel (200ml)   RM148



    AVAILABILITY   
At all major department stores and perfumeries




What's your favourite scent of perfume? Let me know in the comment box, would love to know! :)

Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue




 Follow my : GFC Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Instagram

Follow Us