My Akiyo Story begins with Paris.......




My Akiyo story begins with a special place in my heart. A place that I have been wanting to visit for the longest time. I'm waiting for the right time to experience the journey with my future love. Yes, it's Paris, the city of love. Honeymoon destination? Well, maybe. :)




The iconic Eiffel Tower is one of the charms collection of Akiyo.  When I first laid my eyes on it, I know it has to be my first charm from Akiyo. 






When I was invited to the Akiyo Jewellery outlet in Fahrenheit 88 by The Butterfly Project, I was excited because girls and accessories can never be separated. Every girls need a selection of jewellery to spice up their look or I would say to complete the overall look. ;)



Akiyo means 'Bright, Clear, Sparkle' where Akiyo wants everyone to celebrate each meaningful events in their life in a jewellery form. Be it anniversaries, birthdays, graduations or any celebrations you can think of. It is definitely a great way to cherish the memories  with your loved ones. Their signature logo, the Four-Leaf-Clover represents the 4 essential parts in life,which are Faith, Hope, Love & Luck. The jewellery designs are inspired by Europe and Japan design ideas but with a twist of Akiyo touch.






This is Mandy, one of the owner and designers in Akiyo. She introduced us to the whole collections of Akiyo and let me tell you this, all the jewelleries are adorable and the designs are modern, fun and beautiful! The best part is, the price range is from RM59 to RM289. It is affordable and a definitely make a great gift for your loved ones. Let me take you through what they have in store. :)



Akiyo is having a new selection of charms for this Christmas, A pink gift box, Eiffel Tower and snowflakes. Honestly all three designs are so cute but you know I chose the Eiffel Tower because that is my first choice. ^_^ The charm bracelet is made of sterling silver 925 and priced at RM149. The charm itself priced at RM89 each. 





They have other selection for the charms and I already know what I want for my next purchase. Excited! :)


When you purchase the charm bracelet, you will get a gift box with a pouch that you can keep in your jewellery to protect your bracelet from getting damage. Silver sterling needs to be polished and cleaned to keep it nice and shiny. Oh and the bracelet is customizable, so don't worry about the sizes. ^_^



Pearls. Aaaahh, what is your impression of pearls bracelets? I've always thought it was such an 'oldie' accessories but after seeing what Akiyo have in stores, I fell in love with the collection. The designs are young, beautiful and suitable for daily usage. There are 3 colours of the pearls available which are white, champagne and lavender. These pearls are 100% genuine Fresh Water Pearls so don't worry about the authenticity of the pearls. The pearl bracelet comes in 3 sizes S, M and L which is stretchable so it can fit all woman. :) The price starts at RM75 and up to RM189. Totally worth it! 





I tried this pearl bracelet with a cherry charm, oh how adorable!


And this one with the 2 face masks. Drama drama drama! :D






Besides the Charm Bracelets and the Pearl Bracelets, they have rings, necklaces, pendants and so much more. Check out my photos! ^_^













A tea break for the hungry tummies, by Teaffani High Tea. As usual, delicious! :)



Head on to Akiyo stores to see, feel, and touch the jewelries for your self! Visit their stores :

Fahrenheit 88
Parkamaya, 3rd Floor
Bukit Bintang


No.24M (1st Floor)
Jln SS21/39
Damansara Uptown PJ


Gardens (Robinsons)



Do you know that you can shop Akiyo online too? 


It is so convenient! ^_^


Visit Akiyo official website for the collections and online shopping -----> Akiyo Designers Jewellery

And check out their Facebook Page too ----> Akiyo Jewelry



A big thank you to Akiyo Jewellery and The Butterfly project for the opportunity to get to know Akiyo. It is indeed a wonderful experience. :)



Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Nice accessories :D
    They're super pretty and trendy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, eclairs! :D
    That Eiffel Tower bracelet is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi yes, i really like the eiffel tower chsrm. i'm getting more. hehe!

      Delete
  3. I've been a fan of pearls for the longest time! I just thought that it's classy and classic. The pearl bracelets looked gorgeous! I'm dying to see them in person. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure dear, no problem. Go there and take a look, you'll be spoiled for choices. ;)

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us