[MAKEUP TUTORIAL] Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette : Soft Pink Neutral Look



Assalamulaikum and hello everyone!


I want to share with you lovelies a new neutral look that I have been spotting for these past weeks since I got the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I love the palette so much and I really feel it is such a great addition in my makeup collection. [READ FULL REVIEW OF UD NAKED 3] :) This is just a quick and simple tutorial, nothing fancy but why don't you take a look at this video first? ^_^




http://youtu.be/cfRIYWGQ5qI


I was just goofing around with YouTube Capture App in my phone. Insyaallah I will produce more quality photos and videos in my next tutorial. I'm just waiting to get my dream camera. hihi :) Keep on reading if you want to know the final look of this tutorial. :)


Now lets get to the tutorial!


Prep your eyes using a primer. I forgot to bring mine but if I have it, I will use Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Inked in Pink or ArtDeco Eyeshadow Primer.

Use STRANGE all over lid. Blend up to the crease. but don't go overboard.

Take BUZZ into your crease and blend well up to the center. Drag it to your outer corner. Blend.

Use LIAR on the outer corner and blend into the crease. Take your time blending to get that very soft smoky look.

Draw that wing eyeliner and you are ready to go!







I love this look because it's soft and neutral with a subtle pink shade. This can definitely be an everyday look for me. You can try this soft pink eye look and stay away from the usual brown/earthy tone neutral look. You can amp it up with neutral shade lipsticks or even bright lipstick. Here I am using Max Factor Lipstick in Burnt Caramel, a brownish nude shade. What do you think? :D


I will do another tutorial on this palette, more towards glamourous and smoky look. Stay tuned! ^_^



Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. cantikk! subbed your yt video! jom buat youtube video starting next year! its one of my new year resolution! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! aah jom buat next year, lol! malu gile tgk muka sendiri dlm video. miahahah :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks anis. buat la tutorial jugak with the palette! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Insyallah dear, more videos will be uploaded in the future. :)

      Delete
  4. wahh!! lawa Kak Sabby :)
    bila la pika boleh beli naked, naked2 and naked 3 ni..hurmm..belum ada rezeki T__T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pika. :) bole, try saving slow2, but if beli either one pun ok. ;)

      Delete
  5. Simple pun cantik...blom lg yg xsimple..mesti meletop...best2...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah buat tutorial makeup..cantik sgt..

    *jumpa sabrina aritu shoot utk yg ni lah ek..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks asyik :) hihi aah haritu yg jumpe mmg baru lps shoot. Ehehe

      Delete
  7. You are one pretty and adorable girl, you look nice with the make up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. kenapa cantik sangat ni kak sabby! best2, nanti buat banyak2 lagi tutorial ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you sweetie pie. :) insyaallah more tutorials coming soon!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. thank u dear, tapi bf akak yg tolong amekkan gamba. hehe nanti akak puji dia. hihi :D

      Delete
  10. this is a simple yet gorgeous eye look! you did an awesome job :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear. I'm blogwalking to your blog now! ;)

      Delete
  11. selalu cantik! heeee dah boleh belajar slow2 dgn akak...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww biasa2 je. jom2, kita makeup bukannye sebab nak jadi mcm clown kan, just nak jadi more presentable. :)

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us