Haul #7 : Perth Haul - Beauty, Fashion and some random stuff

Assalamualaikum and hello darlings! :)


I just got back from Perth, Australia a few days ago and I had an amazing holiday! ^_^  I have so much to share with you darlings about my trip but before I start my Perth Travel Series, I want to share about my beauty, fashion and some random haul during my trip. I bought some food products too but most of them are half gone already so I thought I would just skipped that. hehe :D These are the things I bought for myself, and maybe something for my lovely readers too? Read till the end if you don't want to miss anything! ;)


Just a disclaimer, I am just sharing with you guys  how much the things cost so that you know how much they cost in Ringgit Malaysia. (Currency Rate x 3.03) I'm not bragging or whatsoever. :)  I just bought things that I really like and things that I've been wanting for quite some time. Makeup in Australia is expensive, well not just makeup, just about anything else. Some of the products are expensive for drugstore makeup, but you know what, I want it so I don't care how much they cost. LOL!  Due to our low currency rate, I couldn't help it to convert each dollar to ringgit. hehe yeah yeah kiasu! :D


Let's start! :)



BEAUTY HAUL




RIMMEL Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige
[BIG W] AUD19.75 /  RM59.84

Influenced by Tanya Burr. Been wanting this for oh so long....



                  MAYBELLINE 24 Hour Color Tattoo Inked In Pink
                                                        [TARGET] AUD11.95 / RM36.21




They don't have that many selection of the Metal Collection. This is the only that caught my eyes. So pretty, a great base or on its own! I have a full review on the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo, click HERE to go to the link. :)



RIMMEL Apocalips in Stellar 
[TARGET] AUD15.95 / RM48.33


NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair 
[TARGET] AUD9.95 / RM30.15


FACE OF AUSTRALIA Lip Quench in Lychee Crush 
[BIG W] AUD8.95 / RM27.12







JOHNSON'S Body Care Dreamy Skin Body Wash 
[WOOLWORTHS] AUD4.99 / RM15.12




LUSH 


Seriously, Lush is the only place I want to go to. ^_^




Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion 
AUD5 / RM15 for 45g


This is a special Christmas edition, they usually came in 100g, I think. This is a good buy so I bought 4. hihi the total price is AUD20 / RM60



Aqua Marina Fresh Facial Cleanser
AUD16.94 / RM51.33 for 100g

I was suggested by the SA since I have dry/combination skin. It looks kinda weird huh? hehe I will do a review on this after ample time of usage. :)



Mask of Magnaminty
AUD16.94 / RM51.33 for 125g

Influenced by Miss Glamorazzi. :D



Popcorn Lip Scrub
AUD9.95 / RM30.15 for 20g

Taste so gooood! ;)



Miranda Soap
AUD8.34 / RM25.27 for 120g

The Godmother Soap
AUD7.15 / RM21.66 for 110g

Honey, I Washed The Kids Soap
AUD7.23 / RM21.91 for 104g




I actually bought another item, which is the Helping Hand Lotion (AUD18.95 / RM57.41 for 100g) but  I've given it to my mom so I forgot to include the photo. :D


I would like to give a big shout out to the wonderful people in Lush Perth! Great people skill, professional service, you guys rock! It was such a great experience and thank you so much for helping me out in the store! :)  


FASHION HAUL

Peep toe Wedges
[BIG W] AUD20 / RM60

 Rainbow dress
[MYER]AUD26.96 / RM80.88

Stripes maxi skirt
[BIG W] AUD9 / RM27

Scarf
[BIG W] AUD6.94 / RM21.03





Travel bag 
[COTTON ON]  AUD10 / RM30


Whitney Slouch Bag (Blue & Black stripes)
[COTTON ON] AUD5 / RM15





Yellow Shoulder Bag
[KATE HILL] AUD29.99 / RM90.87


My Kak Long belanja this for me, hehe thanks Kak Long!



JUICY COUTURE Viva La Juicy EDP Spray 
[DUTY FREE] AUD52 / RM157.56 for 2 bottles of 30ml



AUD52 for 2 x 30ml, so each bottle is only AUD26 / RM78. I shared with my Kak Long. This is such a bargain! :) 



RANDOM HAUL


LUMINESSENCE Chocolate Orange Truffle Candle
[MARGARET RIVER CHOCOALTE FACTORY] AUD14.99 / RM45.42



This candle smells amazing! Oh my gosh! Orange and chocolate is my another favourite food combination besides apple and cinnamon.Oh myyyy so good! If you had Cadbury Zip wafer bar in the orange flavour, that is the scent! Nyums!! ^_^



Crafty Notebook
[TYPO] AUD5 / RM15

2014 planner
[TYPO] AUD14.95 / RM45.30




Bake and Serve Cupcake
[RED DOT] AUD 4.99 / RM15.12



Being a baker myself, I just could not passed this. It's a cupcake silicon type of cups where you can bake and serve in it without transferring to another plate. Awww I think this is just too cute! hihihi :D 



Thanks for reading till the end lovelies! I hope I've given you darlings a bit of info what to expect if you are travelling to Australia. :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



So here's a token of appreciation to all my lovely readers who has been supporting me since I started blogging. This is just a small giveaway to all you fantastic people! ^_^  The Giveway details will be up this Thursday or Friday, so stay tuned for that okay? Love you sayangness, peluk ketat-ketat! ♥♥♥  :)


Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue

CONVERSATION

32 comments:

  1. kata tak nak beli makeup! see..... habis duit poket hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha taknak beli makeup sbb saving for trip ni. Hehe

      Delete
  2. warghhh!! That LUSH haul is major envy! Put that aside. The bags and fashion haul is pretty, I love your selection la kakak! ^_^ and and and, that cupcake cups are adorable! Kalau ada print atas dia lagi lawa, hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u darling! Yup lush is the only thing i want actually. Lol! Aahkan kalau ade yg printed lagi comel, tp mmg ada putih je :D

      Delete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    LUSHHHHH! Hahahah! panjang x jeritan daku? and you got the sparkly planner! cantikkkk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha panjang sgt tu! :D aah its the same one we tgk in pavilion kan? I tak tahan i amek je trus, hahaha

      Delete
  4. Super nice haul! The Apocalips shade is really pretty, and the Juicy perfume! ASDFGHJKL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you laura! Yeap stellar is the only shade that I want, so pretty! And the juicy perfume is such a good deal, i have to get it :D

      Delete
  5. OMG !! I love all your stuff especially the RIMMEL Apocalips in Stellar and FACE OF AUSTRALIA Lip Quench in Lychee Crush ! Btw does the Lychee Crush comes with the lychee taste ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous kan stellar?? So pretty! The lychee crush does not smell like lychee at all, it smells kinda funky. Lol!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hehe don't la jelly.. :D how i wish lush ada in kl, best gile!

      Delete
  7. So nice!! I wish I can buy something like this when im overseas too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, i controlled myself for a few months not to buy anything in kl bcoz of this trip. Huhu

      Delete
  8. Mahalnya color tattoo. LUSH LUSH LUSH.. teringin nak cuba. Lilin tu bau Cadbury Zip Wafer Bar (Orange) ??? My fav tu...sedap! Btw, nice haul, sis! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah mahal tp sbb nak belasah je la. Hehe :P aah bau mcm cadbury zip orange, sedap gileeee. :D thanks dear!

      Delete
  9. wah... seronok nyer tgk yg lush tu :) semua la best bile la nak buka kat malaysia niiiiii <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kannnn! Bestnye kalau lush ade kt msia ni. Sobs sobs

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. U pun shopping inglot sale, best gile kotttt! Huuu

      Delete
  11. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! best nye your haul! totally awesome! I love everything you bought especially LUSH! seriously! best gile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe!! tunggu la nanti u pegi new york, lagi menangis i tgk ur haul! Uwaaaaaa

      Delete
  12. Love love love your hauls! You make me feel like shopping now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! ahahah go go shopping, year end sale now! hehe :P

      Delete
  13. What a lovely haul! Please review the foundation!

    I love Apocalips! I wish they had them here! I should have picked all of them up when I was in London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u dear. Yes I will review the foundation, wait for it! :D I know right, they should have the apocalips in malaysia, its just so expensive in australia. huhu

      Delete
  14. Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Bestnyaaaaa! Nak join giveaway nanti ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi guys,though to share my wonderful experience in perth. I stayed and rent a car from a malaysian holiday home. Mahira holiday homes and car rental pty ltd.Owner originally from kl.very good service and well equipped holiday bungalow with affordable rates. U can call 0123360098 .owner daughter is here in kl.she arranged everything so well for us.thumbs up!!!they even hav tour packages.muslim owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sabby. I have been eyeing on Nyx products. Is it available in Malaysia? I'm currently residing in Penang and we have bobbi brown, benefit, sephora..but can't see Nyx and Nars anywhere yet.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us