Haul #6 : Birthday Beauty Haul

Okay so I know it's a little late as my birthday was about a month ago. But hey  I still want to share with you ladies my birthday beauty haul because I love reading others blogpost on hauls too, so inspiring and so much fun! :D


I didn't really spent much in this haul because :

1) I settled my car insurance and road tax in July. *bye bye ka-chingggg :(
2) Spending quite a lot of money for Raya/Eid in July/August
3) Saving up for my year-end holiday. Woot woot!


So yes, I'm quite broke in August and didn't get to buy any makeup. I know it's not the end of the world but if you are a beauty junkie, you know what I mean. :D


But I didn't splurge, of course. When September arrives, I bought a few things that I have been eyeing.



Wanna see what's inside these bags? Letssssss!

p/s : Don't be fooled by the size of the bags, I only bought 2 items at each store. :D


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner (200ml, RM49)

I'm looking for a toner since my Simple Soothing Toner has finally emptied! Finally!! It took me almost 2 years to finish it up, crazy! Anyway I'm currently using the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop (moisture cream and eye cream) so I figure why not try the toner. Sedondon gitu. Haha for me it does cost a lil bit more because I usually buy toners from the drugstores. Since it's for my birthday, I caved in and got it. 





The Body Shop Born Lippy Toffee Lip Balm (5g, RM19.90)

This lip balm smells like caramel, toffee and all that sugarlicious goodness. It kinda has a sheer shade of brown but it's very very subtle. And it tastes like caramel too. I purposely lick my lips,  like seriously. :D  





MAC Powder Blush (Matte) in Melba (6g, USD 21 *about RM63)
*bought in LA

I've been wanting this for about 3 months but always find a way to escape from thinking about it.  Obviously, that didn't work because whenever I saw MAC stores, I will automatically think about it.  -_-  and yes I'm happy! Wheeee ^_^ It is a mauve/peach kinda blush. Very pretty for everyday look!. I will review this in the future. :)






MAC Lustre Lipstick in Syrup (3g, USD15 *about RM45)
*bought in LA

This is a sheer mauve/pinky nude shade. Awesome for everyday, neutral look. As you know, I'm all about nude lipsticks. Prettayyyy! Yup I will review this toooooooo... :)


p/s : both of the MAC items are bought in LA, and I just got them yesterday. :)



Went to Sephora yesterday to redeem my birthday gift which is this cute palette.....



Sephora Birthday Palette 

4 eye shadows
1 blush
2 lip colours

It so cute! It's a great travelling companion. :)



And for my 2nd gifts from Sephora, I get x2 points for my next purchase! Yeay!

I wanted to buy Stila In The Garden Palette but it was not available! I went to Sephora in Star Hill, then to KLCC. But there was none. Urghh heartbroken! :( I have the Stila In The Light Palette and I absolutely love it! You can read my review HERE. :)



There is another item that I want which is the Stila Countless Color Pigments. There are 3 colours in a pan. You can swirl your brushes on all 3 colours, one or even 2 colours. Depending on your mood. They actually have 10 shades all together but there are only 7 shades in Stila Official Website and another 7 shades in the Sephora Website   Oh my I want all! They are so pretty!

These are the colours!



Cantik kan???? :)))))





Stila Countless Color Pigments in Finale (3g, RM71)


I decided on Finale, a golden peach/tangerine/reddish pink shades. So so so cantik. I'm so happy with this purchase. I can't wait to try it out! And of course I will review this baby. :) I'm gonna buy more... yeahhhh





Sephora Crayon Jumbo 12H in 09 Kaki (0.1oz, RM36)


I own this crayon jumbo in Purple and I love it. Decided to get one since I didn't get my Stila Palette. Sobs sobs. But this is such a pretty green khaki colour, great for day and also for night look!




This is all for my birthday beauty haul. It's not much but I'm a happy girl. :) What did you buy for your birthday this year? If it's not your birthday yet, what's your wish list? Share with me in the comment box below. :)



Till then,


xoxo,
Sabby Prue


CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. I love to see people's haul post too, cause wanna busybody tengok what they buy HAHAH XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! best nye dapat shopping MAC kat LA. mana dapt? nak jugak! nak g LA! hahaha. Nak pakwe sorang dari sana. hahah (melampau)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe. hahaha sabor je budak ni. :D

      my bf's brother ada keje kat sana, dia yg tolong belikan. heheh

      Delete
  3. Very nice birthday haul! So jeles. Hehe. Yay! I have The Body Shop Born Lippy Toffee lip balm too. Bought it in May 2012. Aww.. murahnya MAC tu. Selalunya dalam RM 70++. Jeles lagi. T_T Stila dan Sephora tu cute sangat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dearie.. :) bestkan lip balm tu. rasa nak makan je. :D

      aah kat US murah la kalau compare sini, usually semua cheaper dlm 20-30 per product. huhu

      Delete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday.
    Very nice haul...
    Can't wait for your review on the Stila Countless Color Pigments in Finale. All the shades are so pretty...Very curios to see what is the outcome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Yeah all the shades are so pretty! i didn't know which one to get (all if possible. hehe) ok dear, I will try it out and do a review on it. :)

      Delete
  5. Sabby.. Happy Belated Birthday.. Love reading about other hauls too and your's was a great selection :) Loving the Stila Color Pigments... they all look so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! :) yeah they do, all the colours are vibrant and oh so pretty!

      Delete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! Bestnya dapat shopping high end makeup! I always wanted to buy high end makeup tapi selalu ended up beli drugstores makeup je sebab murah. Haha. Can't wait to read the reviews on these products! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nabilah. :) I x selalu pun beli high end makeup. bila ada rezeki lebih bole la beli sikit2. Dah kerja sendiri lagi sayang tau nak keluar duit. dulu time belajar belasah je semua tak tgk price tag. huhu :')

      Delete
  7. Awesome haul! I've been in love with the Stila Countless Pigments ever since I saw it announced online. The colour you picked is so pretty, can be used as both blusher and eyeshadow. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I was having a hard time deciding which shade to buy. Hihi

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday beautiful! murahnyaaaaa MAC lipstick dekat LA! So jeles. I wanna try syrup too since all the hype that has been going on in the blogsphere. hehehe.

    At first I was quite shocked seeing the price for MAC blush. I thought, eh murahnya? bukan selalu 70+ ke? And the I saw the *bought at LA. sobss..

    I baru pergi sephora tadi. Nak beli LORAC palette tapi Sephora Malaysia tak ada lah. Seems like I kena order online lah ni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! I pun terpengaruh dgn Essie Button, hahaha tu yg beli jgk tuuu.. Hihi aah sedihkan semua brg makeup bile sampai kl jadi extra 20-30 ringgit camtu. Huhu :( btw i pun nak lorac pro palette tu. sephora mmg takde, hohoho mane la nak cari..

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happry Burstday!! Happy birthday!! i like that stila blusher looks so amazing and cute also!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sabby,

    Happy belated birthday. Awesome haul btw. Do create a look using the Stila pigment, its so gorgeous! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phoebe, thank u so much! :) yup i'll create a look once i have the time to play around with it. :D

      Delete
  12. happy belated birthday sis!~
    I own that born lippy, the same exact flavor. mmg best sgt lipbalm tu!!~ ^_^
    Terus gojes lepas pakai. haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi rasa die sedappp! :D thanks for the wish dear! :)

      Delete
  13. Assalamualaikum. cantik2 barangnya.. selamat hari lahir :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us