Hauls in instagram! :)

Assalamualaikum and hello!

Do you love seeing haul posts/photos? I do, I love it because I get to know new products and see what people have been buying. Sometimes I need inspirations on what to buy. Hahaha :P

I did 2 posts on hauls in my blog and it was fun! Besides my blog, I upload photos of my hauls in instagram which are more convenient and on the go. I usually update them asap because I just can't wait to share the joy of getting new stuff! I'm sure most of you girls feel the same way too. If you would like to see more hauls on the go, you ladies may follow me in instagram and search @sabbyprue. :)

Disclaimer : I have no intention in bragging/showing off or whatever, I just wanna share the things that I like and maybe give you ladies some ideas on what to buy. :)


Spread the love darlings! :)


Nway, below are some of my recent purchases (middle april till last Saturday) enjoy! :)

Online store : The PopLook

They were having 20% flash sale for all top. I haven't bought anything from poplook for so long so this is a great opportunity because of the discount. hehe :P


MPH Publika

My bf got me all these. thanks baby bear! :)


Daiso : 
1. A silicone pad to wash my brushes (I saw this idea in someone's instagram but I don't remember who's the person. Thank u so much for the idea!) 
2. Dual Purpose Puff - For my bb cream/concealer

Sephora :
1. Urban Decay Naked Basics - Finally I caved in and got this. But mama paid for it. hihi thanks ma! :D
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip in Antwerp - I love the colour but I guess matte lipstick is not for me because of dry lips. -_-


Ecotools Brushes

Bought these at Dealmates for RM55 only!
 wheeeee but I have to wait for a month for these babies. uhuk uhuk



Sephora

1. Benefit - Go Tropicoral : The main reason of this purchase - Coralista Blush and High Beam. 
2. Sephora Jumbo Crayon 12H in 15 (Purple) : Gorgeous colour!


Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sabby, you have been nominating for Liebster Award! Do join by clicking this link http://magicchicmakeup.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your hauls make me want to go and shop too.. :)

    Found your blog thru Magic Chic and I've followed yours. Come visit mine :)

    http://myfaxmachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe go go shopping! :P ok dear i'll check your blog, nice meeting u. :)

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us