February 2013 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello. :)


It's never too late for February fav rite? :)





1. Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil (RM49)






This oil acts as my make up remover. It is comparative to my Biore Cleansing Oil. Why I love this cleansing oil :

Why I love it :
a) freshly scented
b) it does not sting my eyes
c) removes face and eye makeup (2 pumps if you are using waterproof mascara)
d) paraben free
e) its gentle and does not irritate my skin
f) soft feeling after washing my face

Where to get this :  Any Sephora store. I bought mine in KLCC.

Will I buy this again : Yes


*******************************


2. Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream in Natural (RM10++)



Why I love it :
a) Super cheap
b) good for everyday use
c) matches my skin tone

p/s : it's not the best BB cream as it does makes my face shiny and oily 2 or 3 hours after application. But it is good enough for minimal coverage for everyday use (for going to the office)

Where to get this : Watson / Guardian

Will I buy this again : Yes



***************************************** 


3. Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush (RM70++ including postage)





Why I love it :
a) Great result in applying BB cream (I don't use liquid foundation, but I'll try someday. :D )
b) I think the price is quite reasonable (worth the money spent)
c) Save time when applying BB cream/foundation

Where to get this : Colours Cosmetics Malaysia

Will I buy this again : Yes, if this brush suddenly missing/broken





********************************************

4. Essence Lip Liner In The Nude (RM4.90)



Why I love it :
a) Super duper cheap! What a bargain
b) Creamy
c) Great colour pay off

Where to get this : Watson

Will I buy this again : Yes, I wanna try other colours. But they don't have pink I suppose? been searching for it like crazyyyy




*********************************************



5. MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Shy Girl (RM68)



Why I love it :
a) Creamy formula
b) Have a hint scent of vanilla
c) I love the sleek packaging
d) Great colour payoff

p/s :  to have a smooth looking lips, make sure to scrub your lips every night by using lip balm. Wait for about 5 minutes then scrub your lips using cotton bud. Before applying lipstick, put on lip balm, lip liner and then the lipstick. You will see the difference, trust me. :)

Where to get this :  Any MAC store. I bought mine in One Utama.

Will I buy this again : Yes but MAC has a wide range of nude lipsticks, maybe I'll try other shades as well.


**********************************************

6.  Bobbi Brown Corrector (RM95)





Why I love it :
a) It covers my under eye dark circles (Of course it doesn't cover 100% but you will notice the difference)
b) Have 4 or 5 (I think) selection of shades. Mine is in Medium to Dark Bisque. But I want to get a lighter shade next time.
c) The compact packaging is great for travelling and the mirror is a plus point.

Where to get this :  Any Bobbi Brown outlet. Bought mine in One Utama.

Will I buy this again : Yes, in lighter shades.



What's your February favourite? Make sure to leave your link in the comment box. I would love to see your favourites. :)



Till then,
Sabby Prue

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Us