Review : Revlon : Just Bitten Kissable in Lovesick


Assalamualaikum and hello dearies.

Today I would like to review a lip product (balm stain) from Revlon. It is Just Bitten Kissable in Lovesick.


What is balm stain?

It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.

-Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
-100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
-Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener require


Available Shades :
- Honey
- Crush
- Darling
- Cherish
- Lovesick
- Sweetheart
- Smitten
- Charm
- Rendezvous
- Romantic
- Precious
- Adore

source : http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Lips/Lipstain/Just-Bitten-Kissable-Balm-Stain.aspx#




Scroll down for the photos. :)

I forgot to swatch the balm stain on my wrist. -__-  but hey I made my friends to put the product on their lips. heee but the photo turns out to be a bit orangey because the lighting in the cafe is pretty romantic. ahaha The colour pay off is different on each and everyone of us.




looks like a crayon


Qd

Cintia

Sha


Bna 



RM Damage : RM33.00

Where I bought it :
This is not mine actually, it's my friend Sha. She wants me to do a review for it. hehe Anyway you can buy this in Watson or Guardian.

Why I like it :
1. It's long-lasting even after drinking & eating. Yeay!
2. Adorable packaging.
3. Lovely selection of shades
4. Affordable price.

Why I don't like it :
1. Eventho I love that it is long lasting, it so hard to remove. I used my makeup remover and wiped it off with towel but some part of it were still there. I went to bed with pink lips.

Purchase : Yes I will, but different shades.


Till then!

xoxo,
SP



CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it is moisturizing, sort of like the lip butter. But this one is more pigmented. :D

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us