I wanna look fresh

2nd Event : EH! 20
Venue : The Pool, Jalan Ampang
Theme : "Rona Segar"


Sha had 3 tickets, so she tagged kak cin and I along. Thanks babe! :) Nway the event started late, we waited for almost 2 hours. So we decided to leave early. and we went to KLCC and watch Breaking Dawn : Part 2. Way more worth it that waiting for those people. -_-  Celebrities that showed up early : Zizan, Mizz Nina, Nazim Othman, Nadya Nisa & Fouziah Ghous.



experimenting gold and red for my eyeshadows. Verdict : I realllyyyy love it! 

sha & cintia. my dates for the nite

friendship till the end

sha with nadya nisa


printed scarf | bought in sandakan
white sleeveless top | dorothy perkins
mint blazer | dressmeup
electric blue pants | oldblossom box 
platform wedges | vincci
wristlet | dorothy perkins
bangles | h&m
white & yellow beads necklaces | h&m


till then!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Us