Review : Maybelline : Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry

I have been using my Born Lippy lip balm from The Body Shop for ages. I started using it in 2002, and been using that all my life. I think I bought around 5 tubs of it in 10 years. Finally, I wanted to try something new. Haha talk about being super loyal! :P nway, honestly I wanted to try this Baby Lips from Maybelline just because of the cute colours on the packaging. Hehe so lets go straight to the review.


The 4 flavours :
Anti-Oxidant Berry
Relieving Menthol
Energizing Orange
Smoothing Cherry

* You guys can check out here for more info on the lip balm. :)





I bought the Anti Oxidant Berry






RM Damage : RM10.90

I bought this at : Caring Pharmacy, Paradigm Mall

Why I like it :
1) The packaging is so cute! My favourite duo colours. :)
2) It comes in a packaging same as a lipstick.
3) It has SPF20.
4) I love the fact it is colourless. For me, lip balm supposed to be colourless. If you want colours on your lips, you have lipsticks and lip glosses for that. :)

Why I don't like it :
1) It's not moisturising enough.
2) It has this kinda strong lip balmy taste and scent to it. I don't know how to describe it (something like you know that the product is medicated). It's tolerable but I prefer not to have this kind of scent in my lip balm.

Repurchase? : Maybe yes, maybe no. If yes, I will try a different flavour.



Till then!  

xoxo,
SP

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Us