REVIEW | Pure Beauty Youth Restore Lift & Nourish Range


Assalamualaikum and hello love. Another skincare review from me, yes don't be surprise! I am currently in the hunt for skincare products that can do wonders to keep my ''youthful' skin. *hahaha* Yeah I guess I'm at the age where elasticity, firmness and suppleness of the skin are the most crucial.  I believe women around my age will go for products that can help to slow down the anti-ageing process and keep the wrinkles away. I personally emphasise on the importance of a discipline skincare routine because trust me darlings, it's all about consistency. When I was introduced to Pure Beauty Youth Restore Lift & Nourish products, I am excited because I need those kind of products! I was sent out 2 products which are the Firming Essence and Repair Night Cream to try out. 


The key of a product that specifically focused on lifting the skin is definitely antioxidant ingredients. Hence Pure Beauty Youth Restore Lift & Nourish range has a powerful list of antioxidant ingredients to restore youthfulness and rejuvenate the skin. Let's take a look at the list of ingredients!

Liftonin, Red Ginseng Peptide & Noni Fruit Extract (Anti-ageing complex)
~ Boost skin's elasticity and reduce wrinkles
~ Enhance skin's firmness and moisture
~ Rich in anti-oxidant that fight against damaging effects of free radicals

Sea Grapes (Green Caviar) & Blue Lotus Extract
~ Locks in hydration
~ Secure skin's moisture and prevents early signs of ageing

Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Buddleja Davidii & Edelweiss (Certified Organic Extract)
~ Enhances soothing effects

Bulgarian Rose Water 
~ Nourishes, hydrates and soothes to give radiant and supple skin


Another great fact about this range is that they are free from paraben, lanolin and alcohol. Furthermore, these products are dermatologically tested and contains certified organic ingredients, weehooooo! That's good news for people with sensitive skin, awesome! So basically as a conclusion, this range promotes anti-ageing, restore radiance and maintain our youthful and supple skin! Yes I want and need all of these! ^_^ Want to know what's my take on these 2 products? Well keep on reading! 


PURE BEAUTY 
Youth Restore Lift & Nourish Firming Essence
Weight : 30ml
Price : RM69.90
Availability : Watsons Nationwide





Pure Beauty Youth Restore Lift & Nourish Firming Essence is packed with anti-oxidant goodness to enhance our skin's condition. This firming essence will rejuvenate and plump up the skin at the same time. Let's talk about the packaging first. I love beauty products that comes with a pump, they make my life easier. The yellow goldfish packaging is sleek and simple. Nothing to complain about that. The scent of the essence is definitely ginseng (well it is made out of ginseng) and surprisingly I kinda like it. If you don't like herbal-ly scented products this might not be for you but if you love that kind of smell, this is wonderful. The ginseng scent makes me feel luxurious, I know it might sound crazy but you do know that Ginseng is expensive right? So having ginseng on my face is a good alternative! *ahahaha* The texture is quite thick due to it's concentrated ingredients. Therefore one pump is enough for my entire face and neck as well. The essence is fast absorbing and I can feel it sinks right into my skin after applying it. It is non-greasy which is fantastic! I applied the essence after my toner and let it sit on my face at least one minute before applying my face moisturiser. I noticed that my skin's feel tighter after the second time of usage! I don't know how to explain it but I feel like my skin is lifted upwards and it makes me feel like it is doing something good here. I can't wait to continue using this essence in the long run!



PURE BEAUTY 
Youth Restore Lift & Nourish Repair Night Cream
Weight : 50ml
Price : RM55.90
Availability : Watsons Nationwide


I just have to talk about the packaging first, how cool is this round, pearl-like jar? I just like looking at it! *hahaha* Anyway, on a serious note, Pure Beauty Youth Restore Lift & Nourish Repair Night Cream is enriched with highly concentrated active ingredients that helps to achieve younger looking skin during night time. What it does is it helps to reduce fine lines and improve dull complexion overnight.

I love it when products come with a protective lid, hygiene is very important people!



The night cream has the same scent as the firming essence which is ginseng scented. The texture is thick as most night creams are. I will use this night cream after applying the firming essence (at night of course). I massage the night cream from my neck, my chin and move it upwards in a circular motion. A tip for you girls out there, ALWAYS massage you face upwards to prevent saggy skin! The night cream is fast absorbing too and it absorbs nicely into my skin. I really enjoy massaging the cream into my skin because I feel like I'm having my DIY face massage. What I like the most about the night cream is the feeling when I wake up the next morning, I can feel my skin is supple and hydrated. If you have found a good night cream that can give you that, stick to it and I'm pretty sure you are going to get good effects from it. As far for reducing fine lines, I think I need more time to find out whether it works or not in that area. ;)


I would recommend this range if you are looking for skincare products that promotes anti-ageing. I think everyone needs a little boost of firmness in their skin, don't you think so? :P Anyway if you are interested to try out any products from these range, you can purchase them from www.watsons.com.my and you can also checkout https://www.facebook.com/purebeautymalaysia for more info! :)



Thanks for reading! ^_^




Till then,


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Instagram

Follow Us