Current Beauty Favourites #1


Assalamualaikum and hello love. It feels like I haven't talked about my beauty favourites for quite some time! The reason for that is because I want to make a video of a round up products that I love since 2 or 3 moths ago. I noticed I have been grabbing the same products these couple of months So I guess no more monthly favourites because I don't want to keep talking about the same products every month.  I will list all of the products and also the link to my review on some of the products. I hope you girls enjoy this video and please leave your link in the comment box below if you already posted your current beauty favs! :)



The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel
Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Argan Grapeseed Bath & Shower Gel
NuNature Shampoo (Anti-Hairfall) | Review will be up next week
Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
LaneigeWater Sleeping Mask
Christian Dior Star Foundation | https://youtu.be/geBk6o00w9k
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (Blush)
MAC Prep N Prime Highlighter (Peach Lustre)
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Medium 2 Ginger)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NC30)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara
NARS Bronzer (Laguna)
Laneige Waterdrop Tinted Lipbalm (Juicy Plum)
Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon (Aubergine)


 Current Beauty Favs #1 Video on YouTube



Thanks for watching the video! And I apologised for the poor lighting because it was about to rain when I started filming. I really want to upload this video by this week because I have another video coming at you next week. Till then, happy watching! :)




Till then,


CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. really wish one day boleh beli nars. xpenah lagi try nars

    ReplyDelete
  2. boleh taw x, currently you guna moisturiser apa? Is it from BelleWave?Thank youuuu

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us