Photoshoot experience with The Shawl KL


Assalamualaikum and hello love. Today's post is a little bit different as I want to share with all of you my experience being one of the models in The Shawl KL latest collection. I have done a lil bit of photoshoot before but trust me I am nowhere a professional model and I don't think I will ever be one. *hahaha* I guess due to my 'fun-sized', I can never get jobs! *hahaha* :P Maybe just a face model? :P Do contact me if you need one! *hehehe* Anyway this photoshoot is a bit different as one of The Shawl KL owner is my bestie, Haley. The photoshoot was fun, easy and quick and I had a good time. Seriously I am not the best poser, sometimes I do get stuck when trying to figure out how to pose. I was unsure whether to smile widely or just my 'lazy smile'. *hahaha* so they opted for my lazy smile. :P

The photoshoot was held in the area of One Setia City Mall (is that the correct name? :P). Sofwanah was the photographer and she also did Fatin (another model) and my makeup and it was beautiful. All the photos turned out great! She offered affordable price for studio and makeup service so do check her out at Sofwanah Make Up Artist. :)


Let's take a look at some shots behind the scene!


L-R : Fatin (model), Baizura (Founder), Haley (Founder) and yours truly.
One with my bestie, Haley. :)
With the talented Wana, the photographer and makeup artist! :)

I love Wana's work. The makeup is suitable for photoshoot as it translates beautifully in the end result. Love it! :)

I love the eye makeup, innocent yet dramatic. Wana did not use false lashes on us. The contouring is on point and the lip colour goes well with the whole makeup.


Now let's see some of The Shawl KL latest collection. I'm not sure if they are still in stock, so do hurry up if you want to buy because I think they are having a promotion where you need to only pay RM100 for 3pcs of shawl! :)






Please check out The Shawl KL if you want affordable, comfortable, easy to style and long enough shawl to cover our chest. They are fantastic! :)


Please visit : 
Facebook Page The Shawl KL : https://www.facebook.com/theshawlkl
Instagram The Shawl KL : https://instagram.com/theshawl_kl/




Thanks for reading! ^_^


p/s : ALL non-watermarked photos are from  Sofwanah Make Up Artist. :)






Till then,





CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Omg sgt cantik k.sabby...brseri2 lepas kawin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantik sangat2!! Muka macam arab2 gitu kak Sabby! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantiknya cantiknya cantiknya cantiknyaaaaa! kbai nanges bawah selimut sebab kak sabby cantik sangat XD

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us