[Beauty Review] | Oh Bella by Mandarina Duck


Assalamualaikum and hello love. It has been a while since I reviewed a fragrance. Well the reason for that is that I find it hard to love a perfume because I am usually stuck to one perfume at a time. But you know what, starting this year, I want to be more adventurous and I want to try out new scents. I want to have a specific perfume for a specific occasions. And as for now, I found a new fragrance that is suitable for my hangout days with my girls. It is OH BELLA by Mandarina Duck.

To be honest I've only discovered the brand last year and I never really heard people talking about Mandarina Duck's fragrances. I guess it's because they started off as producing Italian leather luggage back in 1970s and since then they have branched out to other categories such as watches, sunglasses and perfumes. OH BELLA is the new feminine fragrance that explores the feminine and romantic side of modern, energetic women who are loyal to the impeccable style of Mandarina Duck.

OH BELLA is created by Silvie Fisher from Takasago and she describes OH BELLA as fruity, Oriental composition. Lets take a look at the perfume notes to have better understanding of the scent :

Top Notes
Mandarin, Raspberry, Apple and Pear

Middle Notes
Pink Roses, White Flowers (Jasmine and Freesia)

Bottom Notes 
Cedar Wood, Patchouli, Vanilla and Musk

  
I must say the packaging is simple yet elegant and feminine as the silhouette of the glass bottle has curved lines inspired by women figure.  I like simple designs so this is right up my alley. I have been using OH BELLA non stop since I first got it. I mainly use it whenever I am going out with my girlfriends as it exudes my femininity and brings out the women in me. In my opinion, the scent is a mixture of fresh, floral and fruity. When I first sprayed it, the scent is pretty strong and as the time goes by, it mellows down. I would say this perfume lasts about 2 to 3 hours since it is an eau de toilette. 

Mandarin Duck OH BELLA  EDT is available in 3 sizes : 
30 ml - RM110
50 ml - RM165
100ml - N/A


Mandarina Duck OH BELLA EDT is available in SaSa stores nationwide. 

For more information on SaSa, please visit :



Thanks for reading! ^_^




Till then,



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know Mandarina Duck made perfumes too! I've never seen it here but I've seen the brand used in Korean dramas, haha~

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us