Perfume Tea Party with Bisou Bon Bon and Betjeman & Barton


Assalamualaikum and hello love. Oh don't mind my lady-like pose as I am nowhere near that. *hahaha* Today I want to share my Perfume Tea Party experience with The Butterfly Project with the collaboration of Betjeman & Barton and Bisou Bon Bon. It was indeed my first time creating my own perfume and having wonderful tea time at one go. Curious to find out more? Well read on darlings! ^_^ 


Started the business in 1919 in Paris, and now Betjeman & Barton is finally here in One Utama, Malaysia to satisfy tea lovers in Malaysia! Betjeman & Barton is a French tea brewing company that has a wide variety of tea and of course some tasty looking sweet treats! Let's take a tour of Betjeman & Barton outlet in One Utama which is located at :

Lot G220, Ground Floor, 
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama City Centre Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia





Spacious place for get together especially for girls day out and family time! :)





I kid you not that I am so overwhelmed with the tea selection. Seriously tea lover, you really need to come here and experience quality tea, you won't regret it, I promise! 




You may also enjoy it's Afternoon Tea Set if you need to have a catchup session with your girls. I would say this is a wonderful spot. :) After touring around the shop, we started the session with an introduction of the perfume-making by Shelby, the owner of Bisou Bon Bon. Shelby taught us step by step on how to create our own signature perfume and I can't wait to start to be honest! ^_^




The first step we need to do is to measure 2ml of oil and put it in our perfume bottle.

Photo Credit

The second step is to put in 15 drops of base notes into our perfume bottle. We can use maximum of 3  scented oil for our base note. It's important to have not more that 3 because the scent will be a bit too confusing. *hahaha* I chose Cedarwood (4 drops), Ylang-Ylang (5 drops) and Patchouli (6 drops) for my base note.


Next is to put in 9 drops of scented oil for the middle note. I chose Palmarosa (6 drops) and Chamomile (3 drops). 


The fourth step is the top note. We need 6 drops and I chose only one scented oil which is Mandarin because I want the first layer of my perfume to be citrusy. :D


The fifth step is to put in 20ml of alcohol. That is the last step for the time being. We also have a small bottle of water that must be mixed in our perfume after 4-6 weeks.



My perfume is ready to be cure for 48 hours to 6 weeks. After that period of time, add water provided and shake well. Using the filter provided, transfer the mixture into the perfume mist bottle, and then I can start using my perfume! We also got a sticker where we can name our perfume, hmmm I wonder what to named my perfume. :D


During the tea party, we were served Betjeman &Barton's best selling tea which is the Pouchkine Tea. I absolutely love this tea! It has this fragrant smell that is calming and soothing.



The Oreo Mousse de Fromage Taste like a lighter version of an Oreo Cheesecake. The taste is okay but I just think it's not creamy enough and it's a bit too dry.



This is a yummylicious plate of sweet treats! The green tea and raspberry macarons is fantastic! I personally don't like macarons because usually they are too sweet, but these 2, OMG, the bomb! They are not too sweet, just the right sugary goodness to my liking. The Orange Chocolate Cake is divine too! I love the combination of chocolate and orange so this is right up my alley. Moist chocolate cake with the orange citrusy taste, yum! I skipped the white chocolate because I don't like white chocolate. The pure milk chocolate is lovely. You can say that my tummy is full with sweet treats that day. *hahaha*

Photo Credit

With Kelly and Jean. :)
Photo Credit

With the rest of the butterflies! :)


I had so much fun creating my own perfume and it really makes me feel like I am back in my chemistry lab when I was in school. But this perfume-making is way more fun! :D To be honest while mixing all these up, I kinda just go with what I like and of course my signature perfume is inspired on certain things. But I'm curious to find out how it will smell like because it won't be the same after 6 weeks! *hahaha* I will let you guys now how my perfume turns out because I can finally use it on 14th March 2015! :P Check out Bisou Bon Bon if you are interested to create your own perfume. You can even organize perfume-making event for bridal shower and what not. It's going to be so much fun! ^_^


Click these links for more information :



Thanks for reading! ^_^





Till then,



CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. i really like the oreo cheesecake.
    but the choco one is not my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I dont know it can high class like that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sab,ni just watched your video. Have you made any beauty blender review?

    ReplyDelete
  4. bestnya! its a shame i couldnt make it haritu :(

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us