My Weekend Beauty Regime for 2015



Assalamualaikum and hello. We have come to the end of January, how bizarre is that? As the days goes by, one of my 'must do list' in 2015 is to be disciplined and take the extra effort to improve my skin care regime. I have always been a devoter to my normal days skin care routine such as remove my makeup, cleanse my face, apply toner, serum, moisturiser and eye cream. I often do my at home spa as in applying face mask, hair mask and such (you get the geez right?) but I just want to take it to one step further. Thanks to The Butterfly Project Beauty Box, I have the opportunity to try out some of the beauty products which can be included in my special weekend spa at home. :)


Lets talk about hair first. I love applying hair mask during the weekend as it is the time to relax and give a good home treatment to my hair. But before hair mask, I need to make sure my scalp is clean, fresh and ready for my hair mask. Matrix Biolage Smooth Proof Shampoo with Camellia cleanses my scalp and making my hair soft and smooth. It helps to decrease the frizziness level of my hair and also keep my hair moisturized and not greasy. The scent is florally and really keeps my hair smelling good but I think it's too strong for my liking. :D. Besides the shampoo, other hair products under the Smooth Proof range include hair conditioner, mask, leave-in-cream and leave-in-serum. One extra fact that I love about the shampoo that it does not contain parabens. If you are interested to find out more about Biology, click HERE!



I like to use different skincare during my weekend routine as it is the time for me to discover new products. I had been using the Garnier Sakura White range (Gentle Cleansing Foam and Moisturizing Cream) for several weeks now and so far so good. I don't feel that it makes much of a difference as my skin has to go certain periods of time using the products to find out whether it works on me. I will keep you guys updated on this. Anyway, the Garnier Sakura White range is enriched with Sakura Extract that could help users to be fairer with pinkish glow. Now who wouldn't want that? :D


After cleansing my face, I would use my Bunga Tanjung Face Scrub to remove dead skin on my face. After that, I will follow up with a face mask. Face mask is my favourite thing to do as this is the time to relax and just lay on the bed. Blissful! I love Korean face sheet mask and I always have at least 10 pieces of face masks in my drawer. Nature Republic Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask Sheet and Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask were in the box and I was super excited to try them out! Of all skincare products, I am easily excited about face masks, serum and moisturizer. Both of the face masks provides me the hydration that I need for my skin. They make my skin so soft and supple. Eh love them both lah


Face mist is one of the things that I discovered in 2014 and immediately fell in love with. It is something that is necessary if you want instant hydration.  Always Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Mist is a refreshing face mist that soothes and provides instant suppleness to the skin. The reason why I use this gel mist on the weekend is because I am trying to finish up my current face mist. *hahaha* I think I like Always Soothing Gel Mist better than the one I'm using now. :D


Besides taking care of our hair and face, we need to take extra care for our body too. I have a favourite body scrub that I will show you girls in my upcoming video *hint hint*. Don't neglect our foot care and also hand care. My favourite foot cream has to be from Soap and Glory and as for my hand cream, I am currently using L'OccitaneVelvet Hand Cream. I like the fact that the hand cream is not greasy at all and it soaks right into the skin. And the scent is pretty wonderful too! L'Occitane has amazing body products range, make sure to check them out!





I'm finishing up this post with a photo of me with a face mask. *hehehe. jgn takut aaaa! :P* so what's your weekend beauty regime looks like? ;) A big shout out to The Butterfly Project for the wonderful beauty box! ^_^





Till then,




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Us