Butterfly Girls Night Out


Assalamualaikum and hello my love! :) I apologized for the MIA because I am starting to get busy with my wedding preparation and also I have been getting quite a lot of baking jobs lately. Alhamdulillah. :) But now I'm back with a fun entry because I want to share with all of you my Butterfly Girls Night Out experience with TGV Indulge with The Butterfly Project and also getting to know Muse by Watsons! The celebration is to marked one year of AWESOMENESS with all the butterflies and of course to the amazing team Tammy, Illy, Caroline and Ayna for organizing awesome events! ^_^ It was such a fun girly night and I was so glad I got the opportunity to attend the event. :D


When I first arrived at the TGV Indulge, I was greeted by an awesome photobooth by 123Cheese Photobooth! Oh yes, we girls love some photobooth action! *hehehe* like seriously when I arrived there, the first thing I did was took some photos before going in. :P The Butterfly Project has been collaborating with 123Cheese Photobooth for so long and they always provide great service! Check out their website http://123cheese.my/ if you want to hire them to capture your moments! :)


Yes we took a lot of photos! :P




I went into the TGV Indulge area and it looks so exclusive and grand. When you first entered the space you will notice a private ticketing counter. Wow I think the place is very romantic with the welcoming sound of soft jazzy music. 


Seating/lounge area

Dining area where we had our meal. :)





During the event, Muse by Watsons were also there explaining to us about some of the products available. If you don't know what Muse is, they provide premium products and experiences to cater to all skin's needs. We were introduced to indeed products such as the Hydraluron Face Mask, Nonoblur, Pepta-bright and Retinol Reface.

Check out their FB Page https://www.facebook.com/MusebyWatsons for more info on their products. Oh and their store is located at Sunway Pyramid if you are interested to drop by. ;)



Regina Robin, a PR Manager from TGV Malaysia welcomed us and talk us through what TGV Indulge is all about. Basically, TGV Indulge is the experience of fine dining meets movie watching. Yes, it's the next step to a higher level of the typical movie watching. Instead of the usual popcorn and soft drink, hot dogs and nuggets, you are now able to feast while watching the movie (or before or after movie) in an romantic and exclusive settings. Before we take a look at how spacious the seats are, lets drool over at the food available at TGV Indulge! ^_^

Salads : Pumpkin Salad and Smoked Duck

Both of them are so good. I don't mind having a whole plate to myself. :D



Entree : Lamb Koftas and Stuffed Potato Skins

Delicious!! 

Main : Grilled Lamb Rack, Cajun Chicken and Grilled Salmon


Seriously guys, all of the food were fantastic! All the food is cooked by Indulge's own chef and you can guarantee you will get the best of food experience! :) We had our dessert in the cinema hall, so stay tuned until the enf of this post. ^_^ Oh ya by the way, if you wish to eat in the cinema, all of you food will be cut into smaller pieces and will be put into a bento box so it is easier for you to eat. *hehehe* you don't want to be cutting you steak in the dark, now would you? :P


For the full list of menu and pricing, please click HERE. :)


There's also a menu set for 2 at RM75 nett for a 3-course meal if you wish to surprise that someone! ;)


There was a Best Dressed Contest during the event and guess what? I am the 2nd prize winner. *hahaha* totally shocked but yesss I got to bring home some goodies from Muse by Watsons. Thank you so much! :)



The winners (2nd from left : Cindy - Grand Prize, Caroline - 1st Prize and Yours Truly - 2nd Prize) 

**Oh sorry la mata tutup. Mengantuk sangat kot. -_-



This is the outfit that  I wore that night :

Glitter Shawl : Random store in Jalan Tar
White Bubble Sleeve Top : Minaz Boutique
Selena Sequin Skirt in Midnight Blue : HERgrace KL


After the awesome meal, we headed to the cinema hall to watch Lucy! ^_^ There are 2 exclusive cinema halls and they also include personalized call-waiter-service that can accommodate 32 and 40 pax respectively.

Of course.... kecoh girls..... :P


This is the seating area for couples. It is so spacious!! I think it can fit 3 or 4 people in these seats. *hahaha* The seats are the types that can reclined (there's a button at the side so you can decide how high you want your chair to recline). They also provide you fluffy and warm blanket if you feel cold during the movie. It was so comfy and cozy. You could fall asleep while watching the movie #justsaying :P

The dessert comes in a bento box. So what are we gonna eat? ;)


We had the Signature Panna Cota and Nutty Tortilla Banana for desserts and they were so good! :)


You may experience TGV Indulge yourself and tell me how you feel about it. I personally think it's a wonderful experience because it provides fine dining experience and also I love the reclined chair, It is so spacious and so comfortable. Love it! TGV Indulge is proced at RM45 per person (without meals). You can add on any meals if you wish so.:) Currently, TGV Indulge is available at One Utama


For more information on TGV Indulge, log on to http://www.tgv.com.my/cinemas/halls/indulge.html

:)

I had so much fun with these girlssss! xoxo

I really love this photo with Angeline. :)

Oh ya, this is the makeup look that I created for the event. I call this my My Blue Butterfly eye look with Raspberry lips. Do you want a makeup tutorial on this look? Let me know if you do! ^_^ 



I would like to say a big thanks to The Butterfly Project for having me in your 1st Anniversary party. I can't believe it's already one year!! I wish all the best and I hope that The Butterfly Project will grow from time to time. You have my support all the way. I love you guys! :)




Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue



 Follow my : GFC Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube


CONVERSATION

14 comments:

  1. Wahhhhhh bestnyaaa kak sabby, tahniaaaah you got the second place, really deserved it, kak sabby was so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! Love your outfit of the day. Wish to visit the theatre one day. Haha! and would love to see your Tutorial please!

    JaniceJ.
    www.JaniceJ.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, yeah I will do a video on the makeup look, stay tuned! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Exclusive habis nih.. Baru bukak ke? Ke kite yang tak perasan? Dah beberapa kali gi tgk wayang kat One Utama tapi tak tau pulak kewujudan TGV Indulge ni.. Kena try nih.. Btw, u look so gorgeous on that night my dear.. Love the sequin skirt.. ^^,
    Rosmiza Ali Official Blog™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah, best! kalau nak celebrate birthday ke ape ke, seronok! :) thanks so much dear :)

      Delete
  4. Omg ada blanket? my prayers come true! i ever want a cinema with blanket. selalu nk sumbat dlm bag pastu mbr ckp buang tebiat. -_-. i suka peluk selimut tgk movie. comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i ended up x gune pun blanket tu, i buat bantal pelok! :P

      Delete
  5. Cantiknya dress untuk malam tu :)

    http://www.lovehutladyvitamin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, love love the picture of both of us! <3

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us