REVLON ColorBurst Crayon Collection



Assalamulaikum and hello lovelies! If you have been following my blog for quite some time, you should know by now that I am obsessed with lip products.  Have you read my 'Sexy Sunday Series'? *hint hint* :D  I blog about my thoughts on certain lip products and I am loving the series so much! Anyway, recently I was invited to REVLON ColorBurst Crayon Collection Media Launch on April 16th to experience 24 captivating hues in 3 finishes which are the Balm Stain, Matte Balm and Lacquer Balm.

I have tried all of the range and if you want to read my review, click :


My review on the Lacquer Balm will be up this Sunday! ^_^

Welcome speech by Ng Su Si, Senior Advertising & Promotion Manager


The event started off with an introduction on the lip crayon collection by Janice Ong, the Brand Manager of Revlon Malaysia. What's so special about these lip crayons? She believes that lip products is a great way to change up every woman's mood. These 3 range of  lip crayons can bring out your look whether you are feeling sexy, feminine, mysterious and what not! All of the 3 range contains a Triple Butter Complex of Shea, Mango and Coconut Butter for moisturization and keeping the lips looking plump and sexy. You don't need any sharpening because these crayons are retractable! These lip crayons are priced at an affordable price (RM35.90 each) and available at all leading pharmacies and department store. 

The 3 variants (from top) :

REVLON ColorBurst Lacquer Balm
Balm-like moisture
High shine with shimmers
Available in 8 shades


REVLON ColorBurst Balm Stain
Balm-like moisture
Lightweight lip stain
Suitable for natural look
Available in 8 shades


REVLON ColorBurst Matte Balm
Balm-like moisture
Velvet matte finish
Available in 8 shades

Sarah trying out one of the gorgeous shades from the Crayon Collection.

A dessert spread for guests. So pretty!

Balloooooonnnnsssss! Makes me happy :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information on REVLON Malaysia, visit their :


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue


 Follow my : GFC Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the Shameless shade from the matte collection...I'll be trying it soon. Really nice color collection here :) Lovely photos! www.celestechoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Celeste! Yup I love the matte balm collection, most of the shades are gorgeous! :)

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us