My Date With Beauty @ The Great Guardian Makeover 2014



Assalamulaikum and hello lovelies!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts (last week) as I am not feeling so well. I've been having migraine, dry cough and sore throat for the whole week. And actually I am still suffering from sore throat and be coughing like crazy. T_T  But I do feel a lot better today, no worries. :) Have you heard of The Great Guardian Makeover before? I've heard about it last year by reading some of my blogger friends blog but this year I was there! Woot woot! But the Great Guardian Makeover has been around since 2008 and by each year, the number of participants has grown tremendously. The purpose of this event is to help their consumers to look and feel good from inside out. Hey hey, you can never say no to a beauty related event, right? :D During the event in One Utama, over 1500 people were there to enjoy the activities and of course the special discounts. The theme for this year is 'My Date With Beauty' where participants were given makeover, goodie bag and a personalized photo. How to join the Great Guardian Makeover? Customer needs to purchase products from Guardian worth RM20 and above including one (1) participating brand in a single receipt were entitled to one (1) Makeover Ticket priced at RM10.

The emcee for the day, Dilly and JD. Very funny duo! :D

There were a 'Happy' dance performance during the opening ceremony. The song 'Happy' by Pharell is so infectious, I'm in love with the song!

Wiida enjoying her makeover session

There was a makeover session to all the participants where they can choose to opt for nude or glamourous make-up look. And also hairstyles that they can choose, I think there's about 6 hairstyles they can choose from. It was fun seeing these girls getting their make-up and hair done! But I did not get any makeover because I wasn't feeling so good that day and as the matter of fact, I already have make up on. HAHA *ok not funny*  The hair and makeup partner for this event is A Cut Above Academy and they provided 20 make-up artists and hairstylist to create magic for the participants. I definitely saw happy faces that day, satisfied with their makeover! ;)

There were 18 brands participated in the Great Guardian Makeover such as L'oreal Paris, Maybelline New York, Alcon, Avene, Bio Essence, BioGrow Oat BG22, Biore, Blackmores, Brands,Dermatix, Enchanteur, Hada Labo, Nano White, Neutrogena, Nivea, Oslee, Palmer's and Safi. There were many great deals, great discounts on that day. Kalau dah gila beauty stuff, tak payah kata lah kan! :P Seriously I am not kidding! I managed to get a few things, just small few thing. *hehehe*

A Cut Above Academy also demonstrated Air Brush Make-up and Special Effect Makeup to the public.

Innanie checking her cholesterol level at BioGrow Oat BG22 booth. I did mine too, my result is unbelievable! I really need to take care of my health. :(



To make it more exciting, the Great Guardian Makeover organized two (2) online contest where the winner will walk away with a designer bag! Say whattttttt :D The first contest is PhotoBox Contest on Facebook where participants need to pose creatively with the given props at the photobooth at the Great Guardian Makeover event in One Utama, LIKE the Guardian Facebook Page. Look for your photo in the "PhotoBox Contest" photo album and tag yourself in the photo. Upload the photo as your profile picture in your Facebook account and you might win a designer bag worth RM1640! ^_^

Ignore my duckface -_-  *facepalm*


The second contest is Instagram Contest where you need to follow Guardian in Instagram @guardianmalaysia, snap a selfie and submit the photo and in 20 words, define "What Makes You Beautiful" Tag @guardianmalaysia and #GuardianBeauties and you could walk away with a designer bag worth RM1140! If you don't know what selfie is, let me show you...... hahahahaha :P

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


My favourite people *kisses*


Muka-muka syok sendiri macam ini lah. :P *bahahahaha*


Both of the contests will end on 30th April, please take note. ehehe :P


A big thanks to Guardian for organizing an awesome event (plus the wonderful goodies! :D)  And also to The Butterfly Project for inviting me. I'm a happy girl. ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information on Guardian, please visit these links :

Official Website : https://www.guardian.com.my/
Instagram : @guardianmalaysia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue


 Follow my : GFC Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Us