[Beauty Review] : ENCHANTEUR Paris Body Serum and Body Lotion


Assalamualaikum and hello lovelies! 



Women nowadays are concern with their health and beauty. Especially here in Malaysia, the hot and humid weather is the main culprit to the dryness and any kind of skin problems. Being busy at all times does not really help because sometimes when we are too busy, we neglect our body and don't really want to think so much about it when we get home. We just want to take a shower and go to bed. But that's wrong! Being busy is not an excuse to be lazy because you will have to live 'in' your skin for the rest of your life so why not take a good care of it? I'm excited to share with you darlings with 4 products that could help you to have your desired skin. ^_^ 



ENCHANTEUR PARIS 
Body Serum and Body Lotion




Have you heard of ENCHANTEUR PARIS before? The thing that strikes me the most about ENCHANTEUR PARIS is their advertisements in television, always romantic, dreamy and of course reminds me of Paris! ENCHANTEUR PARIS is known for it's perfumed products, and today I want to introduce 4 new products from ENCHANTEUR PARIS that will suit every needs of a woman! ^_^











Let's talk about packaging first. The plastic packaging is pretty simple, you just need to open up the cap upwards and pour the lotion on the palm of your hand. I am not really a fan of the packaging design because it looks kind of 'old' for me. But overall the packaging is practical, the cap closes tightly and I guarantee no spillage will occur especially when you are travelling. ;)






ENCHANTEUR PARIS
ALL-IN-ONE WHITENING 
BODY SERUM SPF24++



Everybody loves a product that serves many purposes. Hence, ENCHANTEUR PARIS All-In-One Whitening Body Serum with SPF24++ is dedicated to you if you are looking for the all in one product! The long-lasting hydration characteristics of Hyaluronic Hydration is the ultimate ingredient in the body serum to provide 24 hours hydration. Hyaluronic is an ingredient that is usually  found in skincare but now for the first time, it is use in this body serum.  One of the ingredients included in the body serum is Licorice Concentrate to even out skin tone and lightens the skin. This body serum also contains SPF24++ that helps to protect our skin from the harmful UVA and UVB sun rays that contributes to the darkness of the skin. 




As you can see in the picture above, the texture is quite thick. However, as it is water-based, it absorbs quickly into your skin. You don't have to wait for the product to sink in before putting on your clothes. The scent of the body serum is floral and fresh, a great way to pick yourself up after your morning shower. For me this is a wonderful body serum as it has everything I need in a bottle especially when I am in a hurry. I can apply this body all over my body and feeling great because I know the body serum will even out my skin tone, keep my skin well moisturized and also protect it from the sun rays.



 PRICE & SIZE 
RM11.50 (135ml)
RM19.90 (275ml)

AVAILABILITY
Major hyper/supermarkets and pharmacies





ENCHANTEUR PARIS
TRIPLE WHITENING BODY LOTION


Whitening product is one of the most popular skincare and body care range in Malaysia. Asians really love whitening products because we want to look fair and glowing at all time. But there are also some dark areas on our body that is the major concern for every women such as our elbows, knees and the back of our neck. And let's throw in underarm as well because that area tend to be darker because of shaving. ENCHANTEUR PARIS Triple Whitening Body Lotion contains 3 effective ingredients that work together to whiten and brighten the skin and even out skin tone for fairer and radiant skin. The 3 effective ingredients are :


Vitamin B3 
Assists the aggregation of melanin to prevent pigmentation.

Sakura Concentrate
Works against tyrosinase activity to even out skin tone.

Licorice Concentrate
Prevents the formation of dark pigment from the exposure to UV rays.





The texture is slightly translucent if you compare it with the body serum. This body lotion also absorbs quickly and there is no sticky feeling after application. The scent is slightly similar to the body serum which is fresh and floral. The scent is derived from ENCHANTEUR PARIS Eau De Toilette, Belle Amour which consists of Apple Melon, Blackcurrant and Parisian Pink Rose Petal.  If you are looking for a whitening product to even out your overall skin tone and to lightens up your skin, this is your best pick! For me whitening is not really an issue for my whole body because I am always covered up and I don't get sunburned. But I can definitely use this body lotion to help decrease the darkness on my elbow area. 




 PRICE & SIZE 
RM8.90 (150ml)
RM14.90 (300ml)

AVAILABILITY
Major hyper/supermarkets and pharmacies





ENCHANTEUR PARIS
FIRM & REPAIR BODY LOTION 


Due to busy lifestyle, we sometimes suffer from lack of sleep and constantly have to deal with stressful matters. These culprits are the ones that contribute to dull and saggy looking skin.  ENCHANTEUR PARIS Firm & Repair Body Lotion is a wonderful product if you are looking for a body lotion to repair and firm up those dull and saggy premature skin. This body lotion is enriched with two ingredients, Micro-Collagen and Swiss Edelweiss that helps improve skin elasticity and repair damaged skin overnight.


Micro-Collagen
Strengthen and firm up body tissues for firm and youthful looking skin.

Swiss Edelweiss
Protects skin from free radicals generated by UV rays and works actively overnight to repair damaged skin.




The texture is the same as the Triple Whitening Body Lotion. It is slightly translucent and absorbs quickly into the skin therefore I do not feel any greasiness after application. The scent is as same as the EDT by ENCHANTEUR PARIS Eau De Toilette, Adore that contains Wild Jasmine, Pink Mimosa and Golden Pear. I love this scent, it is so fruity and calming. A great way to end your night with this lotion. This lotion bests use at night because your skin needs to be repaired overnight while you are sleeping. I personally would use this before my bedtime because I need all the help I can get to repair my skin. Besides that, this body lotion helps me to go to sleep because of the calmness vibe I get from the aromatherapy scent. ;)  





 PRICE & SIZE 
RM8.90 (150ml)
RM14.90 (300ml)

AVAILABILITY
Major hyper/supermarkets and pharmacies




ENCHANTEUR PARIS
LIGHT & FRESH BODY LOTION


When choosing for a body lotion, I am picky about how it feels on my skin. I really don't like body products that is sticky and take so long to absorb. I'm always outside, attending events and driving around so I need to protect my skin from the harmful UV rays. And of course I need a product that keeps me fair at all time. If you are just like me who dislikes sticky body lotion, ENCHANTEUR PARIS Light & Fresh Body Lotion is the one for you! The 3 main ingredients included in this body lotion are Licorice Concentrate for whiten and brighten skin, UV Screen for sun protection and Aloe Vera Concentrate that acts as a moisturizer.



This is a water based lotion and fast absorbing into your skin. This is a non-greasy, non-sticky body lotion that works great especially for those who always on the move. The Light & Fresh Body lotion is a bit more fast absorbing compared to the other two body lotion I mentioned above. The scent resembles ENCHANTEUR PARIS Eau De Toilette, Mon Amie that Fresh Citrus, Red Apple and beautiful Pink Peonies. Of all the 4 scents, I extremely love this one. Personally it's a mixture between fruity and floral scent at its's best! I would highly recommend the Light & Fresh Body Lotion if you want to feel refreshed at all time! ;)


 PRICE & SIZE 
RM8.90 (150ml)
RM14.90 (300ml)

AVAILABILITY
Major hyper/supermarkets and pharmacies



After using it for several times, I notice that my skin feels soft and well hydrated. The perfumed scent is a bonus, sometimes I even forget to put on my perfume because I thought I already sprayed my perfume but it turns out that it's the body lotion. The scent doesn't really linger, I would say it stays about 2 or 3 hours. I really love these 4 new products because they are water based, fast absorbing and it does not leave my skin feeling greasy and sticky.


My favourite between the 4 products would be the Light & Fresh Body Lotion! Simply because I extremely love the scent, it really resembles one of the perfumes I have in my collection that I love oh so much. The body lotion is hassle-free  to apply because of the non-stickiness. The best part is I don't have to wait for a few minutes for it to absorb into my skin before putting on my clothes. Thumbs up! ^_^


If you are looking for a new body serum or body lotion, why not try this new range of ENCHANTEUR PARIS Body Serum and Body Lotion! Head on to your leading pharmacy to test out these products. ^_^ 





But wait, there's a good news for my readers! :)

ENCHANTEUR PARIS is so kind to give out some of the products for a giveaway! Yeay! But the giveaway is an INSTAGRAM contest so make sure to visit my Instagram  for the details and how you can win the prizes. ^_^


Follow my Instagram : @sabbyprue 


For more information on Enchanteur Paris, visit :
Official Website : http://www.enchanteur.com.my/


Till then,

xoxo,
Sabby Prue


Follow my : GFC | Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum kak sabby! wahh enchanteur sangat sedap baunya! suka suka. tapi mahal gak nak beli. huwaaaa kopak duit tiap bulan T_________T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macam bagus je! I want to try this so bad. But it's not available in Singapore yet. Went to many supermarkets but nowhere to be found, but wait, I still haven't been to Giant yet. Hmm. But I do hope Giant in Singapore will bring in this lotions. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely they will have it eventually! :) yup they smells so good right. :)

      Delete
  3. Enchanteur best! Antara lotion yang saya pakai sampai habis. Bau tahan lama dan wangi! Tapi jenis baru ni belum cuba lagi. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best best! :) june bole join giveaway dkt my instagram, mane tau menang dapat cube one of the 3 lotions. :)

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us