Food Review : Cupcake Chapter, Ukay Boulevard


Assalamualaikum and hello dearies!



I just got back from a short tea time break and I want to share with you lovelies a new place.


 It is Cupcake Chapter! ^_^













Cupcakes display. They also have cakes, muffins and brownies.

*sorry for the lack of photos inside the cafe, there were several people in there and I don't want to interrupt their privacy.



They have a wide variety of food selection, so no worries darling! :)


The only reason to come here in the first place is to try out their cupcakes. Being a baker myself, I am more interested to try out  their cupcakes than any dishes they have. :D




My selection!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake (RM4.50)


Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Filling, topped with Cream Cheese Topping.


I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter so this is a perfect match for me. I like that the chocolate cake is not sweet at all. Biting the chocolate cake, the thick peanut butter and the sweet cream cheese topping together is a definite winner.  I will eat this again, and again and again! :D




Oreo Orange Cupcake (RM4.50)

Actually I can't recall the name but it's something Oreo and Orange. :D hihi



For me this is basically a butter cake with orange flavouring, topped with cream cheese topping (orange flavoured) and crushed Oreo.  The cake is a bit crumbly, not as moist as I thought it would be. The cream cheese toppings flavouring outshine the orange flavour of the cake it self.  The crushed Oreo gives a nice effect on the cake but I feel it is just for presentation purpose. When I was choosing the cupcakes, I thought there will be chunks of Oreo inside the cupcakes, but sadly there's none. Not a favourite.



Shaken Iced Frosties - Raspberry Tea (RM7.50)


Tasted like raspberry tea, as simple as that. Not too sweet, just nice.



Ice Lemon Cola (RM5.50)


Basically it is lemon juice with Coke. My bf said the lemon is way too sour, huhu. He just drank the Coke straight from the can. -_-




A great place to hangout with family and friends. Cosy and comfortable. The service is pretty quick and the manager was aware when we walked in and immediately asked what we wanted. This cafe only serves western cuisine, but the menu is quite extensive so I guess it's alright. I'm not sure how many cupcakes flavours they have but I think it's around 15 - 20 flavours. Alongside cakes, muffins and brownies to add in their desserts menu.  Price wise is okay, most cafes set their prices around this price range.











Check out the place if you are looking for a place to hangout and relax. And try out their other dishes  as well! ^_^



Address :

  • 15-G & 15-1 Ukay Boulevard, 
  • Jalan Lingkaran Tengah 2,
  •  Hulu Kelang, Ampang
  • 68000 Kuala Selangor

Phone : 03-4162 1289


For more info on Cupcake Chapter, visit :

Facebook Page : Cupcake Chapter
Official Website : Cupcake Chapter Restaurant




Till then, 

xoxo,
Sabby Prue

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Oreo Orange Cupcake tu nmpak tempting sebab warna dia bright! remind me of pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg me too! Hahah first look at it I ingat pumpkin cupcakes! Hehe

      Delete
  2. sedapnye chocolate peanut butter....terliur tetibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...tegk pic cupcake tu rasa dah terliur ok..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sedapnyaa tengok cupcake chocolate dgn cream cheese tuu

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us